HIPOLIT ART NFT LAUNCH BY HIT STUDIOS

Painting Artist

HIT Studios hosted dozens of dazzling guests at an art gallery and NFT launch to benefit the Haitian Foundation.

A real solution to poverty in Haiti »

— Haitian project

MIAMI, FL, USA, May 26, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — On Monday, May 23, HIT Studios and Tomas Redrado Art Gallery welcomed dozens of dazzling guests to an art gallery and the launch from NFT to benefit the Haitian Project Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides free education to hundreds of students in Haiti.

The featured artist was the late Gérard Hippolyte, a famous 20th century Haitian painter. Among the guests was Haitian EDM artist and producer Michael Brun, whose family has supported the Haitian project for decades. Proceeds from the art and NFT will help the Haitian project build its second school in the Diocese of Gonaives, Haiti.

On behalf of HIT Holdings, we are proud to partner with the Haitian project and the Tomas Redrado Gallery for such a noble cause. Most of NFT’s sales will be donated to the project’s Haitian foundation to help create art and music programs for children who attend their schools, one of Haiti’s most successful education programs,” said Hussein AbuHassan, HIT Holdings, co-founder and president.

HIT Studios will integrate its services into an NFT Marketplace, where proprietary buyers will retain control of 51% of the art. The owner will receive their share of the NFT profit share. The remaining 49% of NFT will be partly donated to the foundation to continue to help fuel the program. “said Alex Lemberg, CEO of HIT Holdings.

The Foundation: The Haitian Project is a non-profit organization that supports and oversees one of Haiti’s top secondary education programs, focused on training Haiti’s future servant-leaders so that the country can achieve a better future built for the Haitians themselves. Ninety percent of their alumni are in universities or professional careers in Haiti.

HIT Holdings Inc is a Miami, Florida-based company focused on new technologies and high innovation. We selectively incorporate museum-quality assets that have the potential to appreciate over time by expanding your access to a larger community of collectors. HIT Provides prime access to these assets for real-time liquidity and participation. https://hitinc.io/

Gérard Hippolyte 1933 – 1996, Hipolit, as he was called in the world of visual arts, was a pioneer of Contemporary Art. An architect by trade, Hipolit’s passion for subtle symmetry and balance has often shaped urban architectural elements with a masterful balance between light and dark. He participated in more than 25 exhibitions during his life, including ten solo exhibitions with reports in booming art cities such as NY, Washington DC, Quebec and Bogota.

Sheila Ruchel
HIT Holdings / HIT Studios
+1 929-444-0638
info@hitinc.io
Visit us on social media:
LinkedIn
Other

.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: